How to easily return or exchange items
We want you to be totally satisfied with your wallet so we offer a no fuss return policy. We’ll offer a full refund (minus shipping if applicable) if you return any unsuitable or unwanted item in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. Such goods must be returned to us unused and with all the original packaging.
- If you have a problem with the wallet after using it this then becomes an 'under warranty' case. See 'warranty' section for further information.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The wallet must be in it's original condition with no signs of wear and tear. We must be able to sell the wallet as 'new' so be very careful with the wallet if you are considering returning it. All the original casing, boxes, tags etc. must also be returned in their original condition.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special delivery. We aim to process refunds as soon as we receive the returned item but please allow up to 14 days.
Extended Christmas Returns
Wanted Wallets will extend the return period until 14th January 2013 during the festive period. All statements listed in the returns policy will remain true.
You must include a 'Returns Form' with the return. Please contact us for a copy of the form and to find out the return address. Failure to include the form with result in a delay with the processing of the return.